Driffield Golf Club is a Community Amateur Sports Club and membership is open to the whole community and experienced golfers and beginners are equally welcome. The club regularly runs coaching courses for beginners and improvers: for details please contact the club professional on 01377 253116 Extension 2.
Golf can be played at any age and there are sections at the club to suit men and women of all ages. For more information on the many benefits of membership please go to our Membership Details page
New Full Membership Offer
Join April 2017 for £514, with a further £200 off 2018 full subscription. (Available to new and returning members after an absence of at least 3 years).
Benefits: The Golf Itself
- Accept the challenge of one of East Yorkshire’s finest 18 hole layouts
- Play the easy-walking course, regularly praised for its excellent condition
- Enjoy the superb parkland setting every time you play
- Acquire and maintain a CONGU handicap – accepted worldwide
- Play competitive golf
- Play at “members only” tee times* – no need to book
- Have access to extensive practice facilities and coaching from a PGA professional
- Apply for Yorkshire Union County Card to play at affiliated clubs at lower fees
- Register for the English Golf Union Card for on line handicap and member benefits
- Enjoy *reciprocal arrangements to book golf at 14 neighbouring clubs at reduced rates.
*applies to Full,5 and 4 day membership only.
Benefits: The Social Side
- Enjoy the camaraderie of a friendly and welcoming membership
- Make use of the spacious clubhouse with full bar and catering facilities
- Take part in social activities throughout the year
Who Can Join?
- Driffield Golf Club is a Community Amateur Sports Club and membership is open to the whole community
- Experienced golfers and beginners are equally welcome. The club regularly runs coaching classes specifically for beginners
- Golf can be played at any age and there are sections of the club to suit men and women of all ages.
The different options and subscription levels are shown below and there are ways to spread the cost of membership across the year. A member may upgrade their membership to a higher level at any time on payment of the balance of fees for the year.
|2016 Subscription Rates.||Amount.|
|Full Membership (Ladies & Gentlemen)||£685|
|5 Day Membership (Ladies & Gentlemen)||£595|
|4 Day Low/Modest income (CASC)**||£475|
|Octogenarian 5 Day*||£297.50|
|Country Membership (Ladies & Gentlemen)||£330|
|Low Use Membership||£270|
|Intermediate (18 - 21)||£195|
|Intermediate (22 - 25)||£280|
|Junior (Under 18)||£50|
|Practice Range Membership||£70|
*Octogenarian Members shall be Full or 5 Day Members who have attained the age of 80 and have 20 years continuous playing membership at Driffield Golf Club.
**Driffield Golf Club believes that golf should be accessible and affordable to all members of our community. As a club with Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC) status, we are pleased to offer the opportunity for local people who cannot afford the full subscription rate, a 4-day membership subscription. Those eligible to take up this category must be able to demonstrate that their personal circumstances are such that they will be unable to afford the full membership subscription. All applications must be made in writing to the Honorary Secretary. Applications will be treated confidentially and applicants must provide documentary evidence of eligibility. New 4 day members will be able to play the course anytime on a Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and after 1 pm Monday and Wednesday, (subject to tee time availability). All members that are accepted to the club under this new category will enjoy identical voting rights and privileges to our other standard categories of membership.