Inter Club Matches
We have scratch, A and B teams, and an ADP (alternate day player) team for the ladies unavailable for matches during the week. These teams play in the YLCGA leagues.We also have six friendly matches each year.
We hold 3 Open Days each year:
- June AM/AM: Medal Play with 2 scores to count on each hole.
- August Over 50s AM/AM: Medal Play with 2 scores to count on each hole.
- October AM/AM: Stableford format with 2 scores to count on each hole.
There is no prize presentation after the AM/AMs. Vouchers are forwarded to the winning teams.
We have an Exchange visit each year to another club, usually a coach is arranged for transport.
We have an invitation day once a year when members can invite players from other clubs to play our course, followed by a meal and prize giving.
We have 4 knockout competitions throughout the year:
- Jubilee Bowl Singles match play up to 24 handicap.
- Watton/Skinner Singles match player 25 to 45 handicap.
- Wicstun Trophy Pairs 4BBB up to 30 handicap.
- John Hornby Trophy Mixed foursomes up to 45 handicap.
The Committee consists of:
Ladies Vice Captain
5 Committee Members
Ladies President (non voting)